Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch

Hi again,
Well I am having so much fun this week tracking down sketch challenges!

This next one is from Taylored Expressions http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ and is a fabulous sketch! When I first saw it I have a great idea... but alas it looked terrible!! LOL! Don't you hate it when that happens!!! So I ended up changing my idea completely.

Anyway, this is the sketch...


And here is my creation...


Ok... the details are:

Stamps: Eastern Blooms

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red & Pumpkin Pie markers

Accessories: Nestabilities, Ribbon, Dimentionals & crystal things :)

Hope you like it!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerryn,

    great card, I still haven't worked out how to use that branch from Eastern Blooms but I think you did a great job. I love your Tart and Tangy card for Makeesha challenge too. Thanks for coming by and leaving a me a comment always great to get some feed back and see someone else's work.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete