Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas gift box workshop #2

Hi again,

I am really excited to have finished the projects for my next workshop help at my place.

One of the boxes has been designed specifically for men. We all know how hard they are to buy for!! :) I made this box for my Dad for Father's Day and filled it with home made biscuits. He loved it!

Please have a look below to see the photos of the boxes and to check out the workshop information...

Gift box #1
I made two of these beautiful gift boxes but we will only be making one on the night.

small box perfect for Mum/sister/friend to put some lovely jewellery in.


Biscuit box. You can choose to stamp any name on the top. It does not have to be "Dad".

All 3 of the boxes we will be making :)


Workshop information:
Date: Monday 7th December
Time: 7.30pm-10.00pm
Place: My place (please contact me for my address)
Cost: $20 will cover all the materials, adhesive, ribbon etc You will also need to bring a bone folder. Please let me know if you need me to order you one (they are $11.95)
RSVP: Friday 27th November (I need to know by this date so I can order the materials to arrive on time). My email address is stampingwithkerryn@gmail.com or call me on 0416 151 666.
Please feel free to invite friends/family!
Looking forward to seeing you there! :)
Kerryn

No comments:

Post a Comment