Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas workshops at my place!!

Hello!!

I am very excited to be holding workshops in my home for the very first time! They will be Christmas related and will be held over November and December. We will be making Christmas boxes, Christmas packaging and of course, Christmas cards.

For my first workshop we will be making a gift box, gift bag/box & an origami type box that I will be using for my table place settings on Christmas day filled with lots of lovely chocolate! :)

Please see below for the photos and workshop information...







Workshop 1


Date: Thursday 26th November
Time: 7.30pm-10.00pm
Place: my house in Thornleigh (please contact me for my complete address)
Cost: The cost for the class is $15 but you will need a bone folder. Please let me know if you would like me to order you one. They are $11.95.
RSVP: Thursday 19th November

Please feel free to invite your family and friends to this workshop!! :)

For more information and to RSVP please contact me at stampingwithkerryn@gmail.com or 0416 151 666. Places are limited (due to the small size of my house) so RSVP today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment